Re: [Debconf-discuss] Debconf Poetry Night!

On 12-08 1648, Rhonda D'Vine wrote:
> I'd like to remind people of the Debconf Poetry night.  It looks like
> the mini stonehenge is a good place to do it, and it's scheduled so far
> for the night after the daytrip with the BBQ (in a week's time).  I am
> looking forward to your poems/poetry, may it be self-written or from
> some artist that touched you, may it be in English or in any other
> language.
> [...]

where is mini stonehenge? I couldn't find information about this
online.

Another option for venue is the Thingstätte amphitheatre, or the
ruined monastery (michaelskloster), both at the top of the nearest
hill. There is information about these two locations on the
DayTrip/Hiking page [1]. Thingstätte is supposed to have exceptional
acoustics, and thus might be a fun venue if we can find a bus to get
people up there and back down again. Especially if attendees are each
prepared to bring a small lantern and tea-candle =)

[1] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/DayTrip/Hike

--
Kareem