Re: [Debconf-discuss] Help with scheduling train for DebConf 15

On Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 01:17:13PM +0530, Amey Abhyankar wrote:
> Pls check out Lufthansa shuttle bus from FRA to Heidelberg. Looks
> convenient = http://www.lufthansa.com/in/en/Airport-Shuttle-Heidelberg
> As per the page, non Lufthansa flight passengers can also board this bus.  ^_^
> I am likely going to come to by this shuttle bus.
---end quoted text---

  What is the reason of such high variation of bus fare prices ? Most
  buses in the link provided by Andrey were less than 12 Euros (ie.
  cheaper than taking the train), yet the price of that Lufthansa bus is
  25 Euros.

--
 ‎أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy)
  Digital design engineer