[Debconf-discuss] Help with scheduling train for DebConf 15

Dear people,

I will be travelling from Guarulhos, Brazil (GRU) to the Frankfurt airport
(FRA), but I am having some problems understanding the UI of the widget that
is right at <http://debconf15.debconf.org/information.xhtml#train>.

I would *highly* appreciate it if anybody could help me with some details.
In particular:

* There is more than one option named Frankfurt. Which one to choose?
* Should I choose departure or arrival? I thought that the "source"
  vs. "destination" (supposing that the top field is "source" and
  "destination") already indicated that, but I am now unsure.

When I click on search, a much bigger form is presented and I get slightly
more confused:

Even if I specify "Start" and "Destination" and select "Outward and return
journey", I am still asked in the "Date and Time" section, to select
"Departure" or "Arrival" for both legs of the trip.

Beyond that, I am not sure if I'm elligible for the savings fare or the
standard fare.

I think that, depending on the time of my plane (and delays, and grabbing my
baggage, and potentially more delays etc.), this uncertainty would rule out
the savings fare? Or wouldn't it? If, given these constrains, it is still
possible to have the discount price, do I have to acquire the BahnCard 25 to
take advantage of the lower price?

To be honest, I would like to, in principle, take the simplest (read:
"smallest number of hops"), to avoid some anxiety problems.

Thank you so much for any help,

Rogério.

--
Rogério Brito : rbrito@{ime.usp.br,gmail.com} : GPG key 4096R/BCFCAAAA