Re: [Debconf-discuss] Fwd: Debian conference

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 6:37 AM, Ebrahim Al Mahfoodh wrote:

> I am unable to complete my registration, looking for your help for conference registration and the Hotel booking and the guide how to travel from the Frankfurt airport to the conference location.

What issues are you having with registration?

I would suggest you join our chat for help resolving those issues:

https://webchat.oftc.net/?channels=debconf-team

General information about registration is available here:

http://debconf15.debconf.org/registration.xhtml

Travel information is available here:

http://debconf15.debconf.org/information.xhtml

--