[Debconf-discuss] slides an git annex

Hi,

I tried uploading my slides using git annex, and even though I followed
the steps in README very closely, they never showep up on
http://annex.debconf.org/debconf-share/debconf15/slides/

Looking at the git repository, it seems other people had the same issue,
so there are slides in the git repo that are not published yet. Is this
just waiting someone with the correct access to do something, or did I
and others missed some step?

What I did, according to the README, was

git annex add $file_or_directory
git commit
git annex copy --auto --to incoming
git annex sync

I am sorry but I don't have the terminal output anymore, but there were no
error messages, and AFAICT it seems to have worked.

$ git remote -v
incoming        ssh://git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/debconf-share (fetch)
incoming        ssh://git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/debconf-share (push)
origin  git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/debconf-share.git (fetch)
origin  git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/debconf-share.git (push)
website http://annex.debconf.org/debconf-share/.git/ (fetch)
website http://annex.debconf.org/debconf-share/.git/ (push)

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>