Re: [Debconf-discuss] forgot walking stick, could someone bring to froscon?

On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 10:54:16AM +0300, Judit Foglszinger wrote:
> > I'm driving to FrOSCon tomorrow, but neither Richi nor me found a tree
> > branch in A001. :-(
>
> It's a private sleeping room, forgot to mention that ;) -
> Rhonda and MadameZou have access.

Yep it's in our room!
Axel, feel free to ping me/look for me during the day/night and I'll
give it to you.

Cheers,
Francesca

--
"[...] seek and learn to recognize who and what, in the midst of
inferno, are not inferno, then make them endure, give them space."