Re: [Debconf-discuss] forgot walking stick, could someone bring to froscon?

Hi Judit,

Judit Foglszinger schrieb am Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 03:25:39AM +0300:
> I found a fairly good tree branch usable as walking stick at the
> brevery hike, but forgot it in my room (A001, corner next to the
> trash can) Is someone driving to froscon and could bring it along?

I'm driving to FrOSCon tomorrow, but neither Richi nor me found a tree
branch in A001. :-(

		Regards, Axel
--
/~\  Plain Text Ribbon Campaign                   | Axel Beckert, PGP: 612616B5
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)