Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Last chance for reimbursements. Please read this time.

Hi,

David Bremner <david@tethera.net> (2015-08-20):
> As usual, some of you failed at reading email.

I must admit I totally failed at keeping up with mails, and didn't
immediately spot the “after debconf” way was $-based anyway.

> A substantial number of people failed to pick up their re-imbursements
> today. A smaller number of people showed up to drop off re-imbursement
> forms 2 days late.
>
> On Saturday September 22, from 11-12:30 I will be available to hand
> back reimbursements for all of the forms that I have now.
>
> If you are just now wanting to file a cash reimbursment form, make
> sure you get it and all the supporting documents to front desk by
> 12:00 noon on Friday. For anybody that missed the original deadline,
> we'll try to have your money on Saturday, but at this late date we
> can't guarantee it.
>
> Note that if you handed in a form on Tuesday, this is _NOT_ for
> reimbursement from SPI, but only for cash re-imbursement.

Is the post-debconf way still an option? I guess it would be hard to
get it to work because of $ vs. € (my currency). I suspect going through
Debian France might not be possible… Anyway, if that's either too late
or too much work, I'll just call it a bummer and stop wasting your time.

It's not the first time I totally fail to get DebConf paperwork done,
but I really didn't expect to have to handle it during the conference…

Mraw,
KiBi.