Re: [Debconf-discuss] Does anybody from debian-i18n are interested on a meeting?

Hi folks,

I'm not in the i18n team but I'd join simply for the reason why I'd
like to help Minh from Vietnam joining you successfully.  You should
pick a slot in the time table but I'd be definitely occupied

   Fr. 17:00-18:00 (Debian Med BoF)
   Sa. 11:00-12:00 (Debian Science BoF)

Kind regards

     Andreas.