[Debconf-discuss] Ad hoc BoF: Backups as a default service in Debian

I gave a talk on Monday about providing backups as a default service
in Debian. There were a few people who expressed interest in working
on that, but I lost all the names. (My brain tends to core dump after
a talk, sorry.)

I've reserved an ad hoc BoF slot for Friday, 15-16. I doubt we'll be
enough people that we reserve a room for this, so the orange tables in
the hacking area below the Heidelberg room seem like a good place.
Find me there at 15:00 tomorrow.