[Debconf-discuss] Dance Workshop on Tuesday evening

Hello everybody,

on Tuesday evening we will have an English Country Dance
workshop for absolute beginners (with live music provided by
some of our fellow developers):

https://summit.debconf.org/debconf15/meeting/199/a-practical-introduction-to-english-country-dancing-leisure-time-activity/

Everybody is welcome to take part without requirement for
registration, but it would be helpful if we could estimate
a rough number of participants so that we can reserve a
large enough room and take care of setting up a PA system
beforehand if we have more dancers than the musicians can
play for unamplifed. Therefore it would be very nice
if those who are interested in taking part could register
for the event in summit.

Regards,
Karsten
--
Gem. Par. 28 Abs. 4 Bundesdatenschutzgesetz widerspreche ich der Nutzung
sowie der Weitergabe meiner personenbezogenen Daten für Zwecke der