Re: [Debconf-discuss] Service-impacting network upgrades

Amsterdam, Brussels and the upper floor of A now share a 2G link, the rest is 10G.

The WLCs are still on 1G because the LAC seems to be buggy; we will try that again after talking to TAC.

Richard

Sent by mobile; excuse my brevity.

Debconf-discuss mailing list
Debconf-discuss@lists.debconf.org