Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bike hire recommendation

Hello everybody,

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 03:45:38PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:

> The hostel has bikes available for hire, daily or for the entire
> period if you really need it. I will soon be posting more
> information about this, unless someone beats me to it.

Unfortunatelly this is not happening, we have misunderstood their services.
We'll try to gather more information about bike services abailable in town, but
please don't expect anything directly from the hostel.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tassia, on behalf of the orga team.