Re: [Debconf-discuss] Query about reaching DJH from Heidelberg train station by foot

> Buses run until well past midnight every 30 minutes. Last connection
> on Sun thru Thu leaves 00:28, on Fri and Sat there is no last
> connection (service runs through the night).

If it helps, I took a taxi from the rail station. It cost me €11 which
-- if you can convince a couple other obvious Debconfers to throw you a
few euro -- probably makes it cheaper than the bus and gets you to the
venue with less stress.

Regards,

--
      ,''`.