Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] video team volunteers

Christoph Ulrich Scholler <scholler@fnb.tu-darmstadt.de> writes:

> Hi Phil,
>
> Philip Hands <phil@hands.com> writes:
>> Please add yourself to
>>
>>   https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Videoteam/Help#Team_members
>
> I have signed up in the wiki a while ago (Uli Scholler).
>
>> and attend at the next meeting.
>
> I can't do that, at least not in real life as I will be arriving in HD
> on Friday (2015-08-14) evening.
>
> I hope I can still help out with the video team.

Yes of course.  There's nothing stopping people joining later.

BTW At some point there should be a system for volunteers to sign into,
then we'll update the wiki with instructions on how that's to be done.

Also, once we have things set up to a point that it's possible to
practice, we will run some training sessions.

Cheers, Phil.