Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Help make the 11th DebConf Cheese and Wine party a success!

Hi,

It's my very first time attendding DebConf. I'm really excited!
And I would like to volunteer for the party.
Please let me know how I can help.

Thank you and warm regards,
Minh.

Hi all,

While you're busy packing your bags to come to DebCamp and/or DebConf, I'd like
to ask you to make a short trip by a cheese shop, and bring us a sample of your
area's delicacies, in solid or liquid form.

We will be having the now traditional DebConf Cheese and Wine party on Monday
17th, which should be the busiest night of the conference, so everyone should
play along so that we can all enjoy the party! :)

For more information, see the Wiki : https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/CheeseWineBoF

Please let me know if you would like to volunteer before or during the Party,
there will be lots to do (more info about that will arrive on -team really
soon).

Thanks everyone, and see you Monday!
--
Nicolas Dandrimont