Re: [Debconf-discuss] Coming to the debconf by car and parking places ?

The hostel doesn't seem to indeed, but as the main road to go there is, they are playing it safe IMHO.

Also, as I called TUV-Sud today, there are 2 TÜV-Sud stations in Heidelberg, with one opened even on Saturday mornings (sundays both are closed).

They can deliver it in 10 min, no appointement required, just wait in queue. But you obviously have to bring the car's registration papers, and it is about 12€ (as I have a french plate number).

There are also some providers that offer a nice online service, but it's more expensive, and snail mail + processing takes up to 3 weeks, which makes it risky.

Preferred, as it's next to hostel, and open on Sat morning :

TÜV SÜD Service-Center Heidelberg
Am Taubenfeld 18
69123 Heidelberg
Germany