[Debconf-discuss] Coming to the debconf by car and parking places ?

Hi.

Has anyone some advice on the best way to park my car if I'm traveling
to the Debconf by car ?

Yes, I have to, to be able to drive back home to France at any time if
my wife needs me back (twin babies, etc.), otherwise I'd have preferred
public transports... :-/

Anyway, If I need to park it nearby for the duration of my debconf, is
there a likely optimal option ? The youth hotel website mentions a small
car park, so I don't expect to be so lucky as to use it (and I'll arrive
late). Are there any long duration car park well connected through buses
or likes ?

Btw, it seems the youth hostel is located in a green zone where you need
the special environmental sticker for the car, which should be ordered
in advance, or purchased in Germany. Maybe such advice could be welcome
in the wiki / on the debconf site ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
--