Re: [Debconf-discuss] "Do not photograph" checkbox in registration

Gaudenz Steinlin:
> And taking the risk to be called an ochlocrat once again, I would also
> argue against accomodating vegans if the proposed solution would be that
> everyone has to eat vegan food all the time.

Why?

Almost all DebConf attendees could eat vegan food for the length of the
conference. Would you suffer from not eating animal products for a
single week? What about the animals being enslaved, tortured and killed
for your pleasure?

(Sorry about sending this, but I am pretty sick of people thinking being
vegan is just about stricking some fancy.)

--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
jeremy.bobbio@irq7.fr               : :   :         lunar@debian.org