Re: [Debconf-discuss] "Do not photograph" checkbox in registration

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 10:39 PM, Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> wrote:

> (Due to the particular room configurations and camera angles in place this
> time, the "do not film" area was "somewhere outside the talk room and watch
> the talk via the stream".

Black cardboard cutouts could work in case DC15 and following run into
similar issues.

>  But that's largely beside the point, given the
> high quality of our realtime streaming and the fact that if you don't want
> to be on camera you shouldn't be reaching for the microphone either.)

I am not sure... If people from that area want to ask a question, they
could do so without a camera being trained upon them. Fade over to the
slides, room, or speaker, and done.

Richard