Re: [Debconf-discuss] "Do not photograph" checkbox in registration

Hi,

On Freitag, 5. September 2014, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> I believe "we" don't upload there - the copyright holder (or someone
> else licensed to do so) does.

yes, but *we* invite the photographer, Aigars, to make these photos on *our*
behalf, so I think we have a say on the licence too. I'd appreciate if we
would only invite photographers who publish photos as we like, not "them".

cheers.
	Holger