Re: [Debconf-discuss] LPI exams at DebConf15?

martin f krafft <madduck@debconf.org> writes:

> we have the possibility of offering LPI examinations¹ at DC15,
> possibly even at a discounted rate. As it would require a room and
> some logistics, we want to make sure that this is something people
> care about. So if you would seriously consider taking an LPIC exam
> at DC15, please let us know.

I would not take such an exam, but I'm sure there are people who would
like to.

My advice would be to structure this so that it places no expense burden
on DC15.  Allowing them to collect fees is fine, but I'd want them to
cover any direct expenses associated with giving the exams, in effect
keeping this an "associated activity" but not an official part of DC15,
per se.

Bdale