Re: [Debconf-discuss] LPI exams at DebConf15?

Hi!

Am 2014-10-27 22:05, schrieb martin f krafft:

we have the possibility of offering LPI examinations¹ at DC15,
possibly even at a discounted rate. As it would require a room and
some logistics, we want to make sure that this is something people
care about. So if you would seriously consider taking an LPIC exam
at DC15, please let us know.

I'm interessted. Actually: That would probaby make it a business tripp instead of a holiday ;)

Best regards,
  Alexander