Re: [Debconf-discuss] DebConf conference policy on profanity

On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 9:02 PM, Matt Zagrabelny <mzagrabe@d.umn.edu> wrote:

> +1.
>
> I'd like to add that restraining oneself from using profanity (either
> as a speaker or as an audience member) in a public venue is common
> courtesy. Similarly as we choose our words when speaking to strangers.
> I might be tempted to use profanity with friends or coworkers, but I'd
> be much more careful with people I don't know or have never met.

Theres a bullet point in the mailing list CoC that says:
'Use common sense all the time.'

Maybe the profanity thingy can be just removed completely?
or is it too much to ask in a the context of a big project like debian?

We are talking about adding a 'parental advisory: explicit content' to
the talks... which has little to do with some CoC