Re: [Debconf-discuss] "Do not photograph" checkbox in registration

Aigars Mahinovs writes ("[Debconf-discuss] "Do not photograph" checkbox in registration"):
> [stuff]

I have nothing substantive to add to what you and others have written,
but I did want to thank you for thinking about this issue carefully,
raising it here, and helping to work to find a reasonable and workable
solution.

I also appreciate the work that you've put in as photographer :-).

Regards,
Ian.