Re: [Debconf-discuss] @DebConf on Twitter

On Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 6:43 PM, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:

> What's the status of pump.io support in Debian nowadays?

The client support is quite good, as well as the web interface we have
desktop UIs (for eg Dianara) and libraries (for eg python-pypump).

> I'm assuming that pump.io is the only server-side software, but isn't
> packaged yet (ITP #726486)? Or are there alternatives?

Still quite a few deps aren't in Debian yet:

https://wiki.debian.org/Javascript/Nodejs/Tasks/Pump.io

> Are there people running Debian-friendly nodes? Would it make sense to
> have a debian.net or debian.org one? What would it take?

Looks like most people just use identi.ca accounts:

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity/Identica

--
bye,
pabs