Re: [Debconf-discuss] @DebConf on Twitter

Hi,

On 25/08/14 at 11:48 -0700, John Sullivan wrote:
> martin f krafft <madduck@debconf.org> writes:
>
> > So I control the Twitter @DebConf handle. If you have experience
> > with managing such a handle and/or would be willing to engage in
> > retweeting, or have other ideas to increase visibilty of DebConf,
> > please come and talk to me.
>
> Is there a handle on the pump.io or StatusNet network as well?
>
> (I use pumpa in Debian for posting to pump.io.)

What's the status of pump.io support in Debian nowadays?
I'm assuming that pump.io is the only server-side software, but isn't
packaged yet (ITP #726486)? Or are there alternatives?

Are there people running Debian-friendly nodes? Would it make sense to
have a debian.net or debian.org one? What would it take?

Lucas