[Debconf-discuss] Tails BoF tomorrow (Saturday) morning

Hi,

I'd like to invite you at a BoF about Tails [1], that's scheduled
tomorrow (Saturday), 10:00-10:45, in room 329.

I'll give a summary of where the Tails project is at these days, the
challenges it's currently facing, and how its relationship with Debian
is evolving.

Then, we'll discuss the various ways there are to help Tails from
within Debian, and how Tails could help Debian as well.

[1] https://tails.boum.org/

Cheers,
--
intrigeri