Re: [Debconf-discuss] So long, and thanks for all the fish

Sam Hartman <hartmans@debian.org> writes:

> And so did this debconf!  I love the new schedule, and it was great to
> be there with everyone.

+1

Thank you very much for the new schedule.  Usually conferences for me are
an exercise in social energy management, and I was expecting this year to
be spectacularly bad because I came into the conference with a deficit.
But having a relaxed schedule and large-sized chunks without talks let me
retreat and recover and meant that I'm going to be leaving the conference
more relaxed than I came.  And it looks like people are finding plenty of
social things to do during those ours if they don't have my limitations
around continuous social interaction.  :)

It's a great setup.  I approve.