Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Video RSS for the recordings? (Was: First videos are now online)

[Richard Hartmann]
> Dear all,
>
> the first videos are now online and ready for your consumption:
>
> http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2014/debconf14/

Thank you very much.  I've already seen two of the talks, and look
forward to more. :)

Would it be possible for you to create a Video RSS[1] compatible with
Miro[2] somewhere to get it to automatically notify me and others when
new videos come online?  It should be fairly easy to generate based on
the task description and a link to the video file.  NUUG got an
example RSS file[3] if you wonder what the format is. :)

 [1] <URL: http://www.rssboard.org/media-rss >
 [2] <URL: http://www.getmiro.com/ >
 [3] <URL: http://www.nuug.no/pub/video/nuug-video-ogv.rss >

--