Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Intel NUC drawing, enter in the downstairs hacklab

I want one!!!

On Monday, August 25, 2014, Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> wrote:
Intel's Open Source Technology Center is giving away "Next Unit of
Computing" (NUC) devices via drawings.

Look for Intel's banner in the Browsing Lounge (AKA Room 238, the 2nd floor
hacklab) and find out how you can register for the drawing.

Drawings take place at 13:15 on Tuesday and Thursday.  You need to be
present during the drawing to win.

Happy DebConf,
--
Steve Langasek                   Give me a lever long enough and a Free OS
Debian Developer                   to set it on, and I can move the world.