[Debconf-discuss] New ad-hoc session by HP @ 4:30 Monday

Greetings DC14!

HP next-generation cloud offering, HP OpenStack Helion, relies heavily
on Debian "beneath the cloud".  We have created our own internal
Debian derivative called "hLinux" which is pulled from Debian "testing".
We're here at DebConf14 primarily to listen and learn, as we are all
new to Debian and the community at this level.

Fortunately, the DC14 scheduling team
has graciously scheduled an ad hoc presentation for us.  We'll present
our driving considerations and constraints, techniques, and future goals.
We really are in this for the long run and look forward to your guidance
as we learn how to introduce a new crop of players into the Debian
community.

We'll be in 327/328 at 4:30.  It may resemble more of a lightning talk
than the open discussions thus far. I realize that you'll start concentrating
on dinner at 5:01 :-) so I'll do my best to keep it succinct.

We'll be around all week, including Tuesday night's "HP social hour" at
the Marriott, so don't worry if we don't cover a topic of interest today.
Hope to see you there!

Thanks!
Rocky Craig
HP Veteran, Debian noob