[Debconf-discuss] Video team needs volunteers, please join!

Hi all!

As you may know, we're providing live video and recordings for all
scheduled talks and discussions on DebConf14 (yay!!)

In order to keep the current volunteers sane until the end of the
conference, we're asking for your help to join the team and help with
the following tasks.

    - camera operating (basically focus on)
    - sound mixing (basically controling mics volume)
    - video directing (playing with dvswitch)
    - talk meistering (running around with a microphone, and introducing
      speakers)

These tasks are quite easy and we'll be happy to guide you if necessary.
Also, there's good documentation at
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf14/Videoteam/Help.

How to volunteer:
    - Join #debconf-video on OFTC, and idle there, if you can.
    - Go to the front-desk and sign up for slots.
    - If you walk into a talk room, and see nobody behind cameras, go to
      the video desk and offer your help.
    - Review video in the evening (Talk to CarlFK to get credentials for
      this)

What you get:
    - our appreciation
    - the appreciation of all the people who couldn't make it to
      Portland
    - that nice yellow videoteam t-shirt :)

Thanks a lot for your support!

  .''`.  Tiago Bortoletto Vaz                         GPG  :      4096R/E4B6813D
 : :' :  http://acaia.ca/~tiago                       XMPP : tiago at jabber.org
 `. `'   tiago _at_ {acaia.ca, debian.org}            IRC  :       tiago at OFTC
   `-    Debian GNU/Linux - The Universal OS               http://www.debian.org