Re: [Debconf-discuss] bear essentials?

I think Portland is just strange, at times, and all incidents are
one-offs. E.g. the news that got reported by sub-prime news agencies
around US and UK this May:

"
High Elf, High on Acid, Attacks Woman's BMW With a Sword
Portland, Ore. police responded to a 911 call at around 7 a.m. Tuesday
morning from a woman who believed her car was under attack by a
pirate. But instead of a routine pirate attack—oh, Portland—they
discovered an armored man who claimed he was a High Elf.
"

http://gawker.com/high-elf-high-on-acid-attacks-womans-bmw-with-a-sword-1579493237

With many other sources on the interwebs (e.g. metro.co.uk time.com
etc, more or less recycled story).

My impression of Portland is that it's a charming little place, who
take a little bit of pride in the unusual.

ps. why am I top posting?!

Regards,

Dimitri.