Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] DebConf event sign-ups: Cheese & Wine, Day Trip

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 12:16:56PM +0200, Michael Meskes wrote:

> Given that I only arrive late on the day prior could you please tell me,
> or other interested parties of course, where to gather for the bus pickup?

> Also where do we get the boxed lunch? I assume this belongs to the day
> trip and not the food package that I didn't book. If it belongs to the
> latter, it'd nice to know to bring one's own lunch.

As long as you are signed up for the daytrip, we will be collecting a sack
lunch for you from the university. Please make sure that you have selected
that you do intend to go on the daytrip in your Summit registration so we
can account for you.

Thank you!
Patty

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski