Re: [Debconf-discuss] Regarding Travel grant for DebConf14 [from AMEY/India]

Thank you for your response, Paul. However, I believe Amey was requesting
advice on how to get a grant or assistance in covering traveling costs to
attend DebConf.

Unfortunatley, the sponsorship window has been closed for a long time at
this time, and the funds that were available have already been distributed.
The conference, as a whole, cannot fund his travel this year. He was
advised, by the sponsorship team, to address previous conference goers to
see if anyone had recommendations. Contacting DebConf registration,
unfortunately, is a dead end at this point.

Does anyone have advice for Amey about speaking with employers about airfare
or any Indian sponsorship leads that might be interested in providing a
grant for this?

Thank you,
Patty