Re: [Debconf-discuss] Prices?

Hello, Solveig! I'm delighted to hear from you! Since it's a
three-track conference, I'm including my colleague Norma Miller of
White Coat Captioning on this email
(http://www.whitecoatcaptioning.com). She's got a great team of
tech-minded captioners who will hopefully be able to help you out. I
love that you mentioned how useful captions are for people whose first
language isn't English. I've heard that over and over again. Throw in
the 1 in 7 people with hearing loss, people who have attention or
auditory processing issues, and people who want to take notes, and
you've got a big population that find captions tremendously helpful.
Feel free to write back directly to Norma. With any luck (schedule
permitting), I'll be able to be on your caption team. Thanks again for
considering captions for Debconf!

Yours,
Mirabai

--