Re: [Debconf-discuss] Idea: real-time captioning

Solveig dijo [Wed, Jun 04, 2014 at 03:17:45PM +0000]:
> https://lkuper.github.io/blog/2014/05/31/your-next-conference-should-have-real-time-captioning/
>
> If some debconf organizers think they can make this happen, it would be
> great :)

This sounds really interesting — Although I would be surprised if it's
not quite expensive as well. Could you look into the prices for this
service? Also, of course, this would cover a single room (and with the
work schedule a particular stenographer would be able to put up
with). How many people would we need for two simultaneous rooms, all
day long? Three rooms?

If you can get quotes for this service, we will be able to decide on
it. As somebody who has worked on subtitling some (very few) DC13
talks, I'm quite interested!