[Debconf-discuss] [OT] Re: Bicycle?

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 04:03:16PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 02:47:49PM +0200, Bruno Kleinert wrote:
> > Am Mittwoch, den 24.07.2013, 13:02 +0100 schrieb Ian Jackson:
> > > http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~ijackson/2011/brompton.jpeg
> >
> > OMG, it shrinked because it was too hot in the dish washer! ;)
>
> Even worse:  Some parts became red from the dish washer - I can never
> believe that an original Brompton has these red parts on a blue bike.

Oh, Bromptons can come in many color combinations.

You can actually choose the color of the frame and the color of the
forks completely independently, even it the combination would be
totally ugly: http://www.brompton.de/kalkulator/index.php

(Unfortunately the shown images always show the whole Brompton in the
color, you can test how ugly a combination would be. ;-)

		Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.asciiribbon.org/              | abe@noone.org (Mail+Jabber)
/ \  I love long mails: http://email.is-not-s.ms/ | http://noone.org/abe/ (Web)