Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bicycle?

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 06:06:50PM +0200, Bruno Kleinert wrote:
> I consider taking my mountainbike with me to explore the area around
> Vaumarcus a bit. Does anybody else plan to take a bicycle to DC?

I'll bring my Brompton[1] to Vaumarcus (as I did on any previous
DebConf I attended :-), but I'm not keen on anything too hilly or too
rocky. (Despite having Schwalbe Marathon Plus tyres mounted, they're
still on just 16" wheels and the bicycle has no front suspension :-)

[1] http://gallery.noone.org/Radfahren/Brompton/

		Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.asciiribbon.org/              | abe@noone.org (Mail+Jabber)