Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bicycle?

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 11:37:17AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> So, is it really _mountain_ bike, or would a city bike do?

I'm only pleased after having climbed 1000m hight. ;-)

> I'm myself a
> cyclotourist, and I've also done mountain bike on a couple of occasions,
> but I don't actually own a mountain bike. I might consider renting one
> on site if there are other people planning to do actual MTB.  While we
> are at it: do locals know if there will be some bike renting facilities
> nearby (FSVO "nearby", of course).

Just lets have some fun together without making it a competition.  I'll
be there at first day of DebCamp (actually want to cycle from railway
station to Le Camp and will try to find some nice tours.  However, I
might even have a slight preference for swimming (so I'll do the remaining
part of Triathlon that Christian is ignoring ...)

See you at Le Camp

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de