Re: [Debconf-discuss] Visiting CERN

Hi Giacomo,

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 10:14:56AM +0200, Giacomo Catenazzi wrote:
> On 23.07.2013 09:06, Andreas Tille wrote:
> >Hi Giacomo,
> >
> >thanks for organising.  Will this visit include some short
> >presentations.  I do not think about a large program as we
> >did at ESRF in Grenoble[1] but I'd prefer the DebConf program
> >over just visiting CERN if there is no chance to present what
> >Debian could serve to CERN.
>
> I programmed on Day trip, so you will not miss a talks.

Sorry, I really should have read the wiki page carefully ...

> I don't know about a presentation, the more I talk with cern, the
> more Debian I see.
> Ev. during the standard visit, a group could do the presentation. I'll ask.

This would be some major point for me to find a decision whether
to subscribe the list in the Wiki.

BTW, my rough estimation about people reading debconf-discuss
is about 20-25% of DebConf attendees.  So depending how soon you
urgently might need the ten participants it might make sense to
also make some noise on debian-events-eu and/or debian-project.

Many thanks for organising

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de