Re: [Debconf-discuss] Visiting CERN

On 23.07.2013 09:06, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi Giacomo,

thanks for organising.  Will this visit include some short
presentations.  I do not think about a large program as we
did at ESRF in Grenoble[1] but I'd prefer the DebConf program
over just visiting CERN if there is no chance to present what
Debian could serve to CERN.

I programmed on Day trip, so you will not miss a talks.

I don't know about a presentation, the more I talk with cern, the more Debian I see.
Ev. during the standard visit, a group could do the presentation. I'll ask.

ciao
	cate