Re: [Debconf-discuss] Question about acomodation and bike renting.

Marcin Kulisz <debian@kulisz.net> writes:

> Hi all,
> I'm planning to go to debconf13 (my 1st debconf ever :-) ) only problem I have
> is an ultimatum from my better half (read wife) that we must cycle a bit around
> and visit CERN.
> Therefore I'd like to ask if any of you know about any bicycle hire nearby
> LaCamp (or in the area)?
> Any hints about good accommodation for couple?
> Thx a lot in advance for any information.

Have a look at http://www.rentabike.ch/ for bike rentals. These renting
stations are located at railway stations. The bikes are good quality.
You can even give back the bike at a different station.

Both Yverdon and Neuchatel have a rentabike station.

There are numerous other possibilities to rent bikes. If you are more
interested in mountain bikeing you can rent bikes in allmost all
touristic centers.

http://www.veloland.ch/en/services/cycle-ental.html is another site with
a list of renting options.
http://www.veloland.ch/en/cycling-in-switzerland.html also has
suggestions for routes.

For accomodation have a look at our accomodation wiki page describing
the options available at Le Camp and outside Le Camp:
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Accomodation

Gaudenz