Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Food serving for vegetarians und vegans

Le mercredi, 21 août 2013 23.09:23, Bdale Garbee a écrit :
> Didier 'OdyX' Raboud <odyx@debian.org> writes:
> > For the record, as one of the food coordinators for DC13, I do
> > agree that the "omnivore" option was quite heavy on meat and that
> > we could have done with less of it.
>
> Interesting.  For the record, while I was satisfied with the food
> this year, I would *not* have called it "heavy on meat".  It was
> *very* heavy on cheese, which I know made some other people quite
> happy...  The fresh fruit was often a highlight for me.

Funny…

What this discussion apparently highlights is that DC13 food was "mostly
well-balanced" for everyone although some would have preferred less
meat, less cheese and/or more fruits, etc. (although attendees could
take what they wanted out of the buffet).

Therefore, I would have a hard time determining a constructive feedback
to the cooks: making everyone (from an international crowd) 100% happy
on food is a gordian knot. Also, they have been really excellent in
reacting to all our requests and to cope with unexpected numbers and
requirements.

Cheers,
OdyX