Re: [Debconf-discuss] Early swimming BoF

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 10:07:39AM +0200, Santiago Ruano Rincón wrote:
> On 16/08/13 09:09, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> > Quoting Santiago Ruano Rincón (santiago@debian.org):
> >> If someone is interested in an early swimming session in the lake before the breakfast, I'll be going in 10 minutes.
> >
> > <an3as mode ON>That is not "early"</an3as>
> >

> It depends at what time you went to bed last night.

Went to bet 1:45 yesterday and the day before yesterday.  Waking up
yesterday and today at 6:25 which was quite exactly sunrise.  Dived into
the lake at 7:00.  Today it was very quiet surface so some serious
swimming of close to 45min circling around all buoys left of the digging
platforms.

Hope this answers your question about early swimming session.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de