Re: [Debconf-discuss] Gallery

On 13305 March 1977, Jan Dittberner wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 03:20:31PM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

> I try to register at
> https://gallery.debconf.org/main.php?g2_view=core.UserAdmin&g2_subView=register.UserSelfRegistration&g2_return=%2Fmain.php%3Fbut
> the captcha image and some JavaScript seems to be broken (both give
> HTTP 500 errors)

Huh, I could see them fine.
And I just retried and it got displayed.

Also, I saw an error in the log (this is php after all) and that did
prevent registration from working.
I put a fix in and just successfully registered a test user.

--
bye, Joerg
<liw> we have release cycles, that's why it takes so long to get a