Re: [Debconf-discuss] Broken N900 microUSB connector: soldering required

On 08/16/2013 02:11 PM, Bdale Garbee wrote:
Federico Ceratto <federico.ceratto@gmail.com> writes:

Is there anyone that can help me? Thanks!

I'm quite adept at soldering tiny surface-mount thing, but I have no
tools here.  If someone has soldering tools but is timid about using
them for such a thing, let me know and I'll be happy to at least have a
look at it.

On main talk room, near the videoteam control center, there is some soldering tools.

ciao
	cate