[Debconf-discuss] Special session of Lightning Talks, today at 20:00, second talk room

Hi all,

After some interesting conversations with other contributors in the last
days, Enrico and I decided that it would be good to have a space to
share ideas and good practices in hobbies, jobs and life in general that
could be useful in Debian.

Are you a volunteer for other projects (not necessarily IT related) or
just enthusiast about something (from chess to knitting, from maths to
BDSM, from running to poetry)?
What lessons have you learned there? What can be re-used to make Debian
a better operating system and a better community?

Come tonight at 20 to the second talk room and tell us!

The format of the event will be similar to lightning talks, but somewhat
more informal. Feel free to prepare something, even just some notes, but
don't worry too much about making it perfect.

See you tonight,
Francesca and Enrico

ps: because this is the first time we do it and we would like everyone
to be comfortable in sharing stories about personal life, this session
*will not be recorded*.

--
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect,
but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint is more