Re: [Debconf-discuss] skills exchange offer: emacs org-mode

Jose Antonio Quevedo dijo [Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 11:54:29PM +0200]:
> Here is another one interested in this skill.
> I use emacs but this is the very first time I hear about this
> functionality, so if you prepare it I will happily join you.
> Sure!
> El 13/08/2013 19:45, "Rémi Vanicat" <vanicat@debian.org> escribió:

...Make sure to show off also Org-mode's great abilities to convert
very easily formatted/marked-up text into beautiful outputs via its
many exporters. I do not use org-mode as a time-keeper / agenda /
organization thingy, but have found it a *great* tool for writing!